At the end of CU students should be able to:
1. Identify a communication model that is most appropriate for a given context; choose the medium that best suits the dissemination of a particular message;
2. Use educational resources in different languages to support the construction of student learning;
3. Build scripts for production of educational resources;
4. Assess the educational point of view different multimedia products;
5. Understand and characterize the distance education systems in the aspects of pedagogical communication.