1. To present various perspectives from which can be worked on and developed the specific teaching of the discipline of Catholic Religious and Moral Education;
2. Framing the debate on the subject in the broader context of reflection on the religious dimension of the human being and its importance to the educational processes and dynamics;
3. To propose a reflection on the identity of the Religious School Education in general and the EMRC in particular;
4. Reflect on the role of the discipline in the educational system;
5. Present the methodology, the program and the objectives of EMRC;
6. Identify the complementarity and the distinction between EMRC and other ecclesial educational settings;
7. Reflect on the teacher's profile and the skills that are necessary to develop;
8. Identify the various challenges that arise today to the discipline.